View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #22
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
One thing that would make me buy it immediately is if I could use it to access media that is on my home network.

Shari
Agreed. The Roku looks like a great device, but it won't let me access the 12TB of movies I have ripped to my media server because it doesn't like the format I put my DVD rips in (ISO), and it's waaaaay to late to re-do them. It reads my BluRay rips (mkv) fine, but not the ISOs.

So I'm forced to use the Western Digital LiveTV, which is, well; let's just say "quirky", at times. Plus, WD and Amazon can't get together so I can't access my Amazon Prime through it. For that, I have to use my son's WiiU. I want one device, not a bunch.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote