View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Note that the SSH thing probably won't work with the binaries from USBnet, you'd have to use the ones from simple_usbnet. (It's expecting a completely different set of paths for the various configs & stuff).

I'm still planning to write a tweaked update package that setups USBNet on the diags part, but, err, it keeps getting bumped down the TODO list ;D.
Yeah, whatever package that was you provided me when I first got my PW... I have been using "USBnet" as shorthand for "simpe_usbnet" before -- I was not aware that I need to differentiate them. I will try to make that clear in the future...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote