View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #360
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Unfortunately Replacement #2 is no better than Replacement #1. If anything it has a darker background when the light is turned to level 0. And #2, a designation which fits it if you get my drift, is definitely more pink especially around the screen edges with blue green shadows in the upper 2/3 of screen. Replacement #1 and #2 are very similar and its difficult to which is worse or better. Both are readable, but I don't care to read with all the inconsistent light shadows and discolorations. Just too distracting and I'm sure my reading speed has decreased significantly with the PW and my eyestrain has increased. .
What a shame, but not a surprise really. Like I mentioned earlier, I really believe they all have issues. I'm convinced of it. No one has the elusive "good" PW.

I'm keeping my second PW as it's pretty good, at least so far, and I really don't like using a clip on light. Overall I'm happy enough with it to keep it.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote