View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I only read novels and short stories on my Kindle. I don't use dictionaries, don't takes notes, don't highlight, don't underline, don't search, don't save, don't need pics, don't need charts or lists or tables, don't do PDF, don't catalog, etc.

With that in mind, does KF8 offer anything to me?
Just slightly nicer formatting if the publisher has taken the trouble: chapter headings, drop capitals, smallcaps, properly indented blockquotes, in-line and wrap-around illustrations/figures with captions.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote