View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 10:00 AM   #18
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
If it helps folks in troubleshooting, I downloaded the developers kit a week ago today...and shell access works fine on my iLiad (v1, v2.12)

-Jeff
It works fine for me too on 2.12, but I downloaded the developers kit right after 2.12 came out. I wonder if iRex updated the developers kit recently, and something they changed is causing new downloads to fail?

daudi, you seem to be thinking the same thing. Did you get any information from iRex, or are you just making the same guess?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote