View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocargo View Post
Ok, (new kindle) so my home isn't within the Sprint territory and I register and purchase several books, a magazine and a newspaper subscription online via the Amazon site. Later in the day I take my Kindle and drive to the city YMCA which is in a Sprint hotspot. Whispernet connects and my purchases appear but only in my Content Manager, not my home screen Furthermore, there's a little black rectangle beneath each of the titles that says "Amazon". I drive back home and from reading the User Guide I gather that I must select each item and then "move or download" that content to my Kindle from "My Media Library" stored at Amazon... but I'll have to wait until I'm back in the city to connect, no problem.

Question: Are all media purchases via the kindle/whispernet transferred directly to my home screen.. or will the above (2-step scenario) be the norm regardless of the purchase method? Just want to know what to expect.

-vlad
While you can drive to download them there is no real nead to do this. you can also simply download your purchases from the web site and transfer them to your device via a USB connection. That will save a lot of expensive gas.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote