View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #9
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Although I am pleased that you found a way that works, my suspicion is that you are doing things the hard way.
I had to laugh at this. Yes, if I can find the hard way, I usually do!!
Let's see if I can describe how I would like both readers to look when choosing books. I would like to have main folders that are the letters of the alphabet. Then under that I would like the authors. Then I would like to have series title, then the number of the book and name of book. For example:
H
Harlequin Presents Aug 2010
01 Snowbound
02 Bride for Tonight
Harlequin Presents Sept 2010
01 Lucky at Love
02 Love's Embrace
I
Greg Isles
Turning Angel
Dead Sleep
J
Lisa Jackson
The Morning After
Iris Johansen
Dark Summer
Dead Aim

Does that explain it better? The above listed method works on mom's Astak, but if there are easier methods I'm all ears!! I had no idea you could use the custom columns for sorting when sending to device. I have so much to learn about this program. And I have to figure out how to do this for a Sony 600 too.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote