View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I was looking at the Kobo webpage and reading about their smartphone apps. I'm interested, but I want to know how to pay for them. I don't plan to sit and enter my credit card number into my itty bitty smartphone keyboard whenever I want to buy a book. Do I have to leave my payment information in my account? Is there an option to prepay?
The model is similar to iTunes. You can create your account on the website on your computer for typing convenience, and you can do your purchases on your computer. But as far as I can tell, it will remember your credit card number. You can't prepay.

You can sign out of your account on your smartphone every time you use it but all your books will be deleted until you sign in again, when they will all be downloaded again. (at least that's how it works on my iPhone)
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote