View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Uh, I don't call installing wine from your distro's repo and then installing ADE to be 'jumping through hoops.'
I meant this information, which was suggested to me in another MR thread. Some of the posts look a bit involved.

I have a fresh bad experience of a Windows application I tried to install with Wine (it installed but didn't work, the uninstaller failed, and I am still fixing file associations it changed). So I am a bit hesitant to install ADE with Wine. Before that, however, I will try on a Mac I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
As for DRM ebooks, Kobo has released a linux client which will allow you to read books purchased from their store (you can also read them on-line on their website in your browser of choice). E-Reader.com has a linux client available as well.
That's interesting, thanks.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote