View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
On iOS Apple allows only a single browser engine, so Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc are all actually the same browser. And yes, the server is only likely to work on the latest version of iOS (I tested it on iOS 10.3.2 -- even there I had to add tons of workarounds for things Apple's browser engine does not support).

I can certinaly add a note about iOS versions to the manual. I didn't do so because I thought that Apple devices were usually quite good at being kept up-to-date. But I guess I forgot about devices for which updates are no longer available.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote