View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #242
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
After applying the new 5.3.1 update and the new jailbreak + Kindlet Jailbreak when opening the Kindlet it freezes at the www.ixtab.tk screen, the context menu displays properly but doesn't seem to work (Import collections from Calibre/Delete all collections).

Here is the crash.log. It seems like they changed the code obfuscation yet again?...
If you need me to I can retrieve certain *.jar files from my 5.3.1 system and upload them somewhere for you (PM me!).

Last edited by cryzed; 12-06-2012 at 07:48 PM.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote