View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
Top Tomato
Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunLight View Post
What's with the sarcasm?

I heard it from the Wired article:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/...e-news-reader/

"Then comes the trick: just press “f” to enter full-screen mode, instantly turning your Kindle into a custom newspaper
I use this all the time, but this only works in the Google Reader, as far as I know.

In google reader, when you hover over the main article reading area press "f" and the articles are now fullscreen. I usually then do Aa->150% to get a decent text size, and it all reflows nicely. From there, you can advance through the articles using "j" and back with "k", or just read through them with the page buttons on the side.
Top Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote