View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 11:26 AM   #24
Philju
Enthusiast
Philju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverPhilju exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: none
A5Pro CC - Google Services

@stumped:

perhaps your are right. Therefore I sent the following email today to the president of Hisense:

Dear Mr. Hongxin,

first I wish to compliment you on bringing the first color e ink smartphone ever to market.

Like many other potential customers in the western world, I am desperately waiting for a color e ink smartphone for many years now. I wish to use it on outdoor activities combined with GPS navigation als well as an ebook reader. Since the A5 Pro CC is intended to be my one and only smartphone perspectively, it is crucial for me to have all the services of a conventional smartphone available.

Therefore I would kindly ask you to offer your product not only on the Chinese market, but also to the western world. Please provide an international firmware version. Furthermore please allow the use of Google services which are crucial for western customers.

Equipped with these features, your new product will surely become a worldwide success story.

Best regards,

Last edited by Philju; 04-25-2020 at 12:46 PM.
Philju is offline   Reply With Quote