View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 01:38 AM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake354 View Post
It's NOS, which is why I thought it was going to work. The person I bought it from also included a brand new case, and a screen protector, so I really thought it was going to work. In original box, unopened, etc.
Unfortunately lithium batteries aren't really designed to go that long without a charge. I've had some luck with a few old readers by finding a charger with a higher amperage than what usually comes with phones or eInk readers. Maybe a charger designed for a tablet would "kick it over." But I'm afraid you'll probably end up replacing the battery. If the current battery is bulging you'll want to get the back off as soon as possible and remove it so the pressure doesn't crack your screen. I had that happen on a Kindle 3 I bought off Shop Goodwill.

Batteries for these can be as low as $14 on eBay. (Sold and shipped in the U.S.) (I just realized you may not be in the U.S.)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...+battery&rt=nc

Last edited by rcentros; 06-29-2020 at 01:41 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote