View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 06:25 AM   #10
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxxy View Post
@Silverty: yes, Archiveofourown is exactly for that: fanfiction! And meeera kindly tested it - it works!

So, thank you all for your answers. I'll go and buy the Kobo Glo HD.

Can't wait to see if you glowing praise will match my now very high expectations
No device is perfect, so it's best not to have tooo high expectations - but for the features you want, this is definitely a good fit.

Have a peek through the sticky thread on managing Kobo shelves (collections) with Calibre - you could start doing a bit of setup if you have a wait for the device. There's also a Kobo tweaks & hacks thread. I'd recommend trying the stock firmware first for a while, then looking through that to see if any of the fine-tuning might be of interest.

Last edited by meeera; 12-01-2016 at 06:40 AM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote