View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 11:32 AM   #10
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If it's the three mouse-clicks that are tripping you up, go into your Preferences and assign a keyboard shortcut to Mend and Prettify All HTML Files.
That's what I did -- Alt+P now Prettifies for me. I use it a lot, because I find it so much easier to scan (run my eye across) Code View when it is neatly laid out. It can get quite scattered otherwise.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote