View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #3
canpolat
Connoisseur
canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Xodo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You are not missing anything. The specifications allow readers to ignore margin-top after a page-break-before/after.
You are better of placing each story in a separate HTML file. Easier to maintain as well in my opinion.
Thank you for the response Toxaris. I suspected that, but couldn't find it. Breaking the files to small HTML files may result in hundreds of HTML files and it may be intimidating for some of the tools (I remember Sigil taking very long time when saving the smallest of a change with such an ePub).

I don't have my tools installed on this PC so I cannot try this, but here is another idea. What if I add another tag in front of the h1 tags?

Code:
<hr class="page-break">
<h1>My Title</h1>
with

Code:
.page-break {
visibility:hidden;
page-break-before:always
}

Last edited by canpolat; 10-15-2013 at 06:37 AM.
canpolat is offline   Reply With Quote