View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #15
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Can you all nicely state WHY you prefer the LBook firmware upgrade over the Astak version? We are curious because it should be identical.
Hi, Robertb. There is no question about the nice service provided by Astak, and especially through you, in this forum. And the latest Astak firmware is really very good. I guess it's just that some of us really like to 'customize' stuff and the LBook firmwares are great for that: button functions, document formats, more font sizes, font-weight, font-kerning, text-align, main menu's system font, etc. As Xochipilli2012 has suggested, maybe you should try it yourself and play around with it. The possibilities are many, and personally I find that it makes my Pocket Pro an even greater ebook reader.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote