View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:28 AM   #38
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkaday View Post
what do you guys think?

never really tried audible on an e reader so not sure if i will need 32gb
i have listened to audio books in the car via mp3 but prefer reading myself...

will they reduce for black friday and also that kind of falls under the 30 amazon return policy so i could re-order if the price drops or ask for the difference?
Depends how long you will keep the e-reader. If you are like many here and have to upgrade to a new device every year....than save your 30 bucks because you wouldn't even fill 8gb in a year time. If you plan on keeping the device for a few years and use it exclusively and are gonna put a ton of audio books on it get the 32 gb. If you are not gonna use it for audiobooks 8gb should be more than you will ever need.

As for a sale price. Probably not till next year.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote