View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #108
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Did you restart the device and see if that fixes it? Anytime you uninstall something like that always restart to clear out files that can only be deleted when you restart.
Hmmm..... don't remember. Off to go shut down and restart.

I did noticed when I used the KFHD last night it was at 93%, then I force closed Audible because it shows running application. So this morning it was still at 93%, so I think Audible sucks the battery juice up. My battery had completely died unattended for 4-5 days while I played with the SGP5 and PW.
new is offline   Reply With Quote