View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
You've got to watch prices though. They gouge up here! I was in Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday & they showed a Kindle with buttons on an ad for electronic gifts for Christmas. It scanned in at $140.00. It was last years model. I almost fainted.

Yes I know Shoppers is expensive & not the place to buy electronics but it was still ridiculously priced and the old model. I'm afraid to see what they'll charge up here. I say take a drive and find it over the border. It'll be much cheaper & you'll get it sooner!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote