View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
Multics
Enthusiast
Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Multics knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: SONY PRS-T1
Question Collections and SONY PRS-T1

I've made several attempts, read the documents and searched/read the forums and haven't found what I'm trying to do.

I'd like the collection names to be the author names listed in author_sort order and then all the books by that author in that collection.

A bonus would be to have the titles in series/series sequence/title order.
I think I found how to do that part, it's getting the collections to work that is failing.

My eyes are glazed over from reading/trying things. I figure that by this time I'm misreading something and/or misinterpreting something and once that is corrected the solution will be easy.

I did find the SONY specific entries in the preferences and made what I thought were the correct changes.

Thanks for any help.

As a side issue with my T1 I seem to have the forward page button bounce so pressing it sometimes results in advancing 2 pages rather then one.
Multics is offline   Reply With Quote