View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #12
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn56 View Post
Although some people do leave their their laptops plugged in all the time, like a desktop, apparently this will shorten the life of the battery.

I think it's best to let your mobile device run off its own power source and only plug it in to recharge.
I respectfully disagree. My last laptop is over five years old now. I have seldom used it while on battery power only. The battery still lasts for about a half hour compared with the original two hours.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote