View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #7
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But the CyBook's Mobi Reader is significantly better than the iLiad's, in my experience of having used both. The CyBook gives you a free choice of fonts in which to read the book, and properly supports all the "Guide" (navigation) items in the book. The iLiad has one fixed font (it can be changed, I believe, but it's not entirely straightforward to do so) and only displays a fixed subset of Guide items (eg there's no way to view a book's cover image, for example).
True Harry T, but what I meant by that was he will still be able to read protected and other compatible mobipocket files.

As i don't have any experience with the Illiad, your comments on the better application of the Mobi reader on the Cybook are spot on and much appreciated.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote