View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #40
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaver View Post
Well, I think I have it working now. That change you gave me worked perfectly. To 'manage collections' I was using the manage collections button in Calibre. I am guessing it doesn't work though. I will play with it some more and let you know if I come across anything that looks funky. So far so good this is a great tool!
Thanks. What 'manage collections' button? I'm sure its right in front of me but I must be missing it