View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
Theory - if I added this via the "add all books in a folder" option, maybe my source folder contained 2 files - the book file & this one. Calibre would place it in root directory as it could not see any author or title metadata ?
Nice theory but it doesn't wash with my opf. I just dragged and dropped a epub file from a directory to the book list.

Like Chaley, I don't think this is a high priority problem. The first time I ran into it I deleted the file without much thought the next time I just chalked up to a glitch that I could live with.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote