View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 01:28 PM   #63
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I can't read paper books on a regular basis, due to my eyesight. Digital books gave me back my favorite hobby.

I found your reply more than a little insulting and condescending.
Suggesting a magnifying glass will not be well received then ?

It was meant to be humourous, as some of the paranoia expressed in this thread is rather silly, IMHO.

But there are such things as large print books, and audiobooks on casttees, CDs still. Last time I looked, my library had shelves and shelves full...

So I found your "deprived of " all reading reply to be a little.... Well let's say " overstated", and not trade pointless insults. After all , the Deep State may be on to us...
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote