View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky306 View Post
Uploaded it, said upload was successful and it appeared on my bookshelf on my computer. However, I look at the format it says the book is there (on the EBWLibrarian) and it says 'eBookwse 1150'. I believe this could possibly be the problem?
Sorry, in EBWLibrarian, eBookwise 1150 = GEB1150. I have the older GEBLibrarian software (identical but uses those older terms instead of the newer EBW1150 (originally GEB1150) and REB 1200 (aka GEB2150). The last one is my ebook reader's format.

Quote:
If so, how do I change it? I've tried uploading the book as 'eBookwise 1150 (default)' as well and it doesn't change the format etc nor any of the problems I'm having..

I can view the book as it would appear on the eBookwise, from my computer, so it's not protected. I can upload the book as a word doc, rtf, any of those and it doesn't change anything.

Thank you so much for your help so far, looking forward to more replies so I can finally get this sorted!
You previously said you registered the eBookwise 1150 and connected it to the internet. I take it that that works fine and so your ETI driver is working properly. You should also be able to connect to the ETI Servers and download your free sample ebooks as well as the look-up dictionary.

However, the EBWLibrarian requires that you change on the EBW1150 some "Settings" in the "Phone Connection" section, namely the "Use HTTP proxy" should be CHECKED as well as the "Use proxy for USB". You should also enter into the "HTTP proxy address and port" boxes: "127.0.0.1" and "9090" respectively.

If your EBWLibrarian is running then the next page (Network Information) after the "Phone Connection" setting will show your USB Link Status and Connection type. If they are "up" and "connected", then go to your "eBookshelf" and click the "Online Bookshelf" tab.

This will now connect you to the EBWLibrarian program and allow you to download your ebooks by tapping the circled book icon beside the ebook title.

I hope this works for you now.

Last edited by nrapallo; 10-10-2010 at 11:12 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote