View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #108
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeknee View Post
How are you liking Neuromancer? It keeps getting listed as one of the science fiction "must read' books. I tried reading it a couple of months ago and gave up about half way through. It was just too confusing. You never knew what was real and what was not plus all of the made up words were wacky. I guess if I had the time to sit down and read it through in one or two sittings it might be better, but reading it in snippets just didn't work for me.
I've tried reading it a few times but could never stomach it. There is much better similar work out there in my opinion.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote