View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 07:58 AM   #1
Capricorn
Belgian Pommes Frites
Capricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD
Troubleshooting AutomateList Problem

Hi,

I am running windows 10 with the latest updates (build: 19045.2195), and Sigil v1.9.20

Having looked at this post , I wanted to add to my automateList02:

RunSavedSearchReplaceAll Basics Stylesheet

"Basics Stylesheet" is a saved search group, that I have been using for something like two years. Apart from those pesky, giving-me-headaches, and crashing-my-brain regexes in the saved search group, this has worked fine.

However, when I tried to run the automateList02, I got this message:
RunSavedSearchReplaceAll Basics Stylesheet running
Missing or unknown Saved Search name: RunSavedSearchReplaceAll Basicsstylesheet
RunSavedSearchReplaceAll Basics Stylesheet failed
Automation List Failed

I then changed the name of the saved search group to "BasicsStylesheet" and ran the automateList02 again. I got the same message: missing or unknown saved search name.

Years ago, I once had a pesky problem with capital letters in the middle of the name that the program at the time did not like. So, I changed the name of the saved search group to "Basicsstylesheet".
Again, I got the same message: missing or unknown saved search name.

I then looked at the settings in c:\users\myaccountname\appdata\local\sigil-ebook:
the file automatelist02.txt is present, and has the correct command in it.
the file sigil_searches_v2.ini is present, has the saved search group in it, and works well, when I run any saved searches.

I searched in the forum for any automatelist problems but did not find anything apart from the post I mentioned above. The same goes for the tool RunSavedSearchReplaceAll.

I am not sure now, how to proceed.

So, the question I have, is: how to further troubleshoot this? Any tips would be appreciated.

Capricorn
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote