View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Help adjusting line size, please.

I'm trying to use Calibre to convert either a txt or rtf file to epub and it's not behaving the way Calibre usually does!

Usually, I just hit the convert button and everything comes out fine. Sometimes I need to click on the 'remove space between paragraphs' and then everything comes out looking quite bookish.

But... for one group of four books I have, I'm getting a one or two word wordwrap so every other line only has the one or two words in it. I'm sure there is some simple setting that I need to change to correct this, but I seem to be simpler than the simple setting as I can't figure out what I need to do.

HelllllllPPPP!!!!

Thanks,
Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote