View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 03:51 AM   #555
spacepope
Zealot
spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spacepope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Smartphone
Hate to be the idiot here, but I followed the Wiki instructions and basically Calibre ate my collections since series information is stored in my "series" column. I should have seen this coming, but it's whatever.

Should I create a custom column to house my Collections info? Also, can I populate that column with collections info from Kobo first... and then start editing it?

Thanks!
spacepope is offline   Reply With Quote