View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 06:53 PM   #239
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Well, I felt no particular passion for my Voyage. In fact, except for the contrast level, I didn't particularly like anything about it. I would've been exceedingly happy if the contrast on my other ereaders (especially the Oasis 3) had been at least as good as on the Voyage. Unfortunately it wasn't, and that was pretty obvious when comparing them side by side. Still, I sold my Voyage eventually.

So no, it's not the bias effect a la "the Voyage simply must be THE BEST!" At least it wasn't in my case.

What I meant was that the Voyage screen is simply - the best.

Yes, my bias.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote