View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 02:32 PM   #238
Almamida
Guru
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Kindle PW5 & Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzanine View Post
How many of them are claiming it's better than the new Carta 1200 screen with 15% better contrast? There aren't a lot of devices using it out yet, but I'd be interested to see comments with users who own both.

Anecdotal opinion based on human perception might not be as reliable as physical measurement as a form of evidence. I gather the etched glass is the magic sauce that increases the contrast and would be curious to learn more about how that's accomplished....
You can find your 15% better contrast in this blog article https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...eting-gimmick/

or not.

Edit : And don't get me wrong, I think the Libra 2 screen is an improvement over the Libra H2O. I can't compare the Sage because I didn't own a Forma. But you're more willing to trust marketing non-sense and would call us "woo-woo" and ask us to scientifically prove what we see because it does not validate the marketing BS...

Don't reverse the charge.

Last edited by Almamida; 10-25-2021 at 02:36 PM.
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote