View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 01:30 PM   #234
mezzanine
Groupie
mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mezzanine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Clara, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The Oasis 3 has a 1,130 mAh battery according to the Wiki. The Voyage had a 1,320 mAh. The PW4 has a 1,500 mAh.

So yep, I think you'd be disappointed with the Oasis 3 battery. I'm not, but then I don't particularly prize a long battery life above other things.
I'm still uncertain whether the more powerful CPU of the Oasis is a factor in it's power draw and ultimately battery performance. Curious about it for the Sage, too.

The Aura One is an outside contender, but I'm not willing to pay what the market price seems to be for it despite being a five year old device. I'm actually amazed at what people seem to be willing to pay for used e-readers, generally.

Last edited by mezzanine; 10-25-2021 at 01:34 PM.
mezzanine is offline   Reply With Quote