View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 02:50 PM   #227
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
We have four kindles, two Voyages, an Oasis 2 and a PW4. Nothing beats the screen of the Voyage. In fact I’d rather lose my 3G Oasis 2 than give up a single Voyage.

I won’t buy another kindle unless they produce a screen as good as the Voyage. I’d rather use a Kobo to read my Amazon books, the software is better, more user friendly and simpler to use, plus I like the 8 inch screen.

Last edited by Josieb1; 10-24-2021 at 04:03 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote