View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Great summary; I'm glad you are enjoying your digital reader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
Unlike the Iliad it appears when you jump to a page you can't auto reverse the jump like you can with the iLiad.
Pressing both side circle buttons at once should jump you back.

Quote:
I highlighted a word and it jumped to the dictionary. It would not go back to the book. I went into task and closed the dictionary. It still didn't go back. I went back to the folder and click the book and the dictionary opened instead of the book. I had to reset the device before it recognized the book.
Hmm... I haven't seen that before. Did you try Menu|Normal Reading?
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote