View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 10:07 AM   #14
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I reset my Bouye Likebook Plus. And I didn't reinstall Librera Pro.

I liked Librera Pro, but there where problems:

1. It was VERY slow when opening a book. Other e-reader software is much faster.

2. Sometimes it skipped parts of the text. Especially towards the end of chapters. The text should have been on the top of one page, but didn't show. Very annoying when the end of a sentence or a paragraph on the previous page is never shown. Or the start of one on the current. The only(?) way to fix that was to change the size of the font so the "page breaks" changed. I assume it is some weird rounding error to do with where to place page breaks.

I could live with it being slow to open books. But skipping parts of the text was a definitive deal breaker...

Now I am back to Moon+ Reader pro on my Bouye LikeBook plus. No text skipped...
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote