View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 09:31 AM   #15
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I flew Delta last Monday, and they were still a bit confused. Although before takeoff they told us of the new ruling and that we could use our devices, for landing they told us we had to shut them down and put them away. I just kept reading my HD and no one said anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Guarantee it will take months before this trickles down to the flight attendants who will still insist that people completely turn off their devices. Hopefully I will be wrong.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote