Thread: Chromecast
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #31
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
A little update.

I deleted the YouTube app and re-installed it from the Google Play store. It now works with Chromecast. In fact, it worked so well that even though I didn't have the TV source set to the Chromecast,as soon as I tapped the icon in YouTube the TV auto switched to Chromecast and began to play the video. So it should also work with a rooted regular Kindle Fire.

Hurray!

Next, I'll try re-installing Netflix.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote