View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #52
Bob B
Connoisseur
Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob B ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
That is the catch and it applies to public libraries as well. I have never finished an eBook in 14 days. I read 2 eBooks at one time and it takes me up to 2 to 3 months to finish them.

That is why I BUY all my eBooks. My wife borrows from the Amazon Lending Library (1.7 million eBooks) and buys the free ones (55,000 eBooks).

However, I slant my purchases to the most pages per bucks I pay which excludes the short eBooks and the expensive ones.
Is 14 days the standard for borrowing? That is the max for my local library. It can be frustrating to have to renew (and hope nobody has a hold) 3/4 of the way through a book.
Bob B is offline   Reply With Quote