View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #674
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I only needed 'fast' loss for the paragliding school. These days I'm in no hurry. In fact, I hadn't even gotten on the scale in a week or two. But last night, when I opened my belt, the pants I was wearing (ones that I had taken in by the tailor a few weeks ago) fell down before I opened the button, so this morning I figured I should measure. Glad I did, too! Nice biofeedback!

This afternoon my wife and I went for a 5km walk around the neighborhood. We live at the top of the highest hill in the area, so the walk back was all uphill... Didn't even slow us down. When we got to our building we were sweating, but not huffing and puffing... so we had another race up the stairs. Of course, I cheated again...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote