View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:44 PM   #24
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagarin Gambit View Post
In summary, it's possible to read this article, but it requires too much tweaking and thus it's quite inconvenient. If this is typical of what you read, you definitely need a 9 inch reader.
Thanks. I very much appreciate your trying it out.

It looks like I will need to get a large-format e-reader or a tablet. I wish the Onyx M92 was getting more consistently positive reviews ... people seem to either love it or find it really disappointing.

/Glenn
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote