View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Hi Gagarin,

Thanks for your detailed posts on this hardware. I'm in sort of the same situation as you: I want to do a lot of reading of academic -- Astronomy/Astrophysics in my case -- articles and find it wearisome on a laptop screen & want to save paper. I'm weighing the options currently, so will be interested to hear more as you settle into the device.

Given that astro articles usually involve a lot of tables / graphics, I'm thinking the 9.7" might be a better choice for me, but I am being cautious because of the higher price. If I sent you a sample article would it be possible for you to try looking at it on your Boox and give your impressions of useability? If it's a pain, no big deal -- just thought I'd ask. :^)

Thanks again,

Glenn
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote