View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #144
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
In each and every case? That would be strange. Can you dump (i.e. "download"), say 0x100 bytes starting at offset 0x0?
No, I remember i can dump some data two months ago when I installed a driver in Windows 7 (seems using libusb, I don't remember).

Thanks for your help.
I'll first check whether the battery is broken.
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote