View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #143
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by felonwan View Post
When I connect it to a PC, Windows shows "SE Blank Ringo", and Linux shows "15a2:0030 Freescale Semiconductor Inc.".Is this the sign of my K3 is in the USB Download Mode?
In general, this is the USB Download Mode, yes.
Quote:
When I using the ATK tools to debricking my kindle, it just say no usb connection. Also, I cann't get recover imges, is gitbrew or mediafire still working?
In each and every case? That would be strange. Can you dump (i.e. "download"), say 0x100 bytes starting at offset 0x0?
Quote:
I also tried to use k3flasher and I compiled the k3flasher success, but I don't know how to get the ATK ramkernel: 'mx35to2_mmc.bin'...
Look into your Windows ATK folders.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote