View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #7
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
When I first got this program, it took me 2 hours of messing about just to get the Authors to sort Alphabetically by first FN-LN, but looking back, the options you have are great even if there a little complicated at first.

One thing I hate is looking down a list of Authors, by LN-FN and trying to find the one I want, I know some like it that way, and its some sort of convention to sort names by last name, but meh, if I'm looking for Charles, I don't want to have to scan to the left and way down in the Stross's

Edit: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharrisma View Post
HI Folks

Okay, I've done my due diligence.... I've triple-checked all relevant metadata........
I have several series and authors (His Dark Materials triogy, by Randolph LaLonde)
Ok I can't let that pass, lol

Randolph Lalonde - That'll be those Spinward Fringe books
His Dark Materials - That is most defiantly Philip Pullman

I think my Due Diligence and triple checking is just more..... er diligent =P

Last edited by transmitthis; 06-10-2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: There was someone wrong on the internet
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote