View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharrisma View Post
I can follow the code well enough; where does one input these tweaks? I guess what I should be asking for is a good (but not too heavy) source of info, like a wiki, for Calibre. I do a lot better with printed manuals, for technical stuff, than online or onscreen, for some reason. Probably comes with being nearly 60.
The online manual is the best source of information (other than these forums ). It is not a wiki as it is not open to editing by all and sundry, but I have found that Kovid is very responsive to incorporating suggested changes if you submit some text to him that you think is relevant.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote