View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #58
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Sorry for the long ramble, it was the closest I had come to trying to organise my thoughts. If I was heading off reservation with them I would much prefer the public tomato throwing for a few posts over days of wasted dev effort...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
That sounds like a good approach. If duplicate group numbers are assigned in sequence, you can highlight odd/even duplicate number groups using the highlighting tools. Then the user would easily see the members of each group when sorted by that column.
Yes I must confess to give additional credit to Charles I think he mentioned the same thing and as my post was super long already I didn't . I haven't used the highlighting feature personally as yet so wasn't sure how exactly it fit in but your description sounds great.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote