View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:56 AM   #56
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Awesome - I've got it now.
Update it - I had an error in the code, Kovid fixed part of it, I fixed some more, he improved my code logic, etc., so it's changed a few times.
Quote:
once you start supporting "fuzzier" matching algorithms, you have the issue of repeatedly looking at false positives unless we come up with a way of the user flagging exclusions over time.
This issue became dominant for me after I'd run my dupes code a few times (and fixed most true dupes). It's why I stopped running it much.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote